Sun, 02 Feb|
Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre
Toy Swap - Back to School
Thanks very much for the overwhelming support from our loving community. The last Toy Swap Day was a great success and families exchanged over 1000+ items. Please register your interest and we will contact you as soon as details of the next event become available.
Time & Location
02 Feb 2020, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre, 34 Victoria Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
About the Event
It's that time of the year again. Time to go Back to School! More importantly though, it’s our first Toy Swap Day of 2020. What better way to celebrate the two together and get everyone involved in exchanging books, bags and toys for school. We encourage everyone to bring in school items such as stationeries and books. As always, bring your preloved toys and give them a new life. We will also be giving books and toys to local community centres and preschools ready for another school year.
More important details below
Can’t make the day? Well don’t worry, we are available online to arrange pick-up and delivery anytime. Just register on the website or shoot us an email at email@example.com for more info
Just like school, we need a few rules to make things work:
Back to School RULES
- Please bring in clean toys, books, stationery or school items. (This well is run the event smoothly and reduce handling.)
- Toys and items donated to the Joy of Giving Toy Swap should be in good working conditions and safe for other kids to genuinely enjoy. We’re primarily swapping toys for children from 2-11 years old and school items for all
- Every one toy/book donated, you may swap for one toy/book of similar value.
- If you do not find a toy suitable, let us know. We can give you can give you a ticket per item donated which can be exchanged for a toy at a later time
- We reserve our rights to receive, give and refuse exchanging items